Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not my original thoughts but if I were to come up with something clever this is what I would want it to be :)


My Wish for You in 2009
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success and cling as well to those around you. May happiness light a fire in your heart and may your tears be those of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In other words . . . May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!
Christmas update and all that jazz still to come!

1 comment:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I Love that. And don't feel bad, I haven't posted about christmas yet either.