McKenna loves to go around the house and take pictures with my new camera and let me tell you some of the things she has taken pictures of are ummmm...let's just say...interesting. Lots of her baby doll, her toes, herself extremely close up, my legs...you get the idea. Anyway when I came across this one I couldn't help but smile. I love that she unknowingly documented a tender moment for me.
Roses from my honey.Nope it wasn't my birthday or anniversary or anything fancy like that. He said it was "just because"! I love that he is such a romantic and knows that "just because" is way more tender to me than "it's a special occasion so I should". Now whenever I see this picture that my little 4yr. old took I will remember how much I am loved...."just because".






2 comments:
I love Kenna and her pics--and how cute of her to document the just because moment!
Just because?? I don't think my hubby knows what that means! ;) You have trained him well!
Post a Comment