Santa was the hero again for us at our house. We love that he leaves us exactly what we asked for (no coal) and eats our cookies too. I especially love the lounging around and playing with all the new games and toys and eating yummy food and stocking treats all day. Then cozying up and watching a great movie at the end of it all. I love the pure joy that this special day gives to my family and I am so sad when it ends. (Apparently at my house this year I subconsciously must not want it to end though because I STILL(check the date) have my tree up...lights and all. It's almost getting embarrassing at this point but who has the time. Especially when I would rather blog instead ;) Jon has only been able to enjoy it on the weekends anyway so I'm doing it for him (right?)).
I would really be naughty and ungrateful though if I didn't express my love and appreciation for my Savior, Jesus Christ because without him and his birth I wouldn't be able to have this wonderful day to always remember what's most important. Jesus is the reason for the season and the giving to others side of this holiday really is the best part. Our family had the opportunity to help others this year and it really felt good. I just wish the feelings we have around the Christmas season could last all year. It is the middle of January and I feel it fading already. Bah Humbug :(
At least I have pictures to help me remember.
It was indeed a very Merry Christmas!






4 comments:
So cute! Little girls just love dolls :)
What a sweet pic of your kids. I love the shots by the tree! They are getting so big and gorgeous!
Christmas day is the best!!
I have been sitting here cracking up at all of your funny posts! I love the way you write, I can just hear you saying it. Ok, so I even read back to your wedding day post.... Ha!!! Lovin the hunter green and peach! Too funny, but very in style. :)
Just for the record... I love that your Christmas tree is still up. It gives you lots of character! You are one amazingly talented lady Pam!! Love all the crafty things you do.
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! I love the decorations and pictures of the kids with presents. I totally forgot to get my camera out that morning and it was over in under 5 minutes! Your kids looked thrilled. I just can't believe how cute (and old) they're getting.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment