(my somewhat humorous imitation of life)
I love that quote..you need to stitch it on a pillow or something--and make me one while your at it..hehe
I love that quote too! I agree with the pillow idea - I just love when you can be your true you with your true blues!!
I just read that somewhere too! Where was it?
Yes! plus it's really hard to act like someone your not all the time! It's so much easier to just be our self!
Love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that quote..you need to stitch it on a pillow or something--and make me one while your at it..hehe
I love that quote too! I agree with the pillow idea - I just love when you can be your true you with your true blues!!
I just read that somewhere too! Where was it?
Yes! plus it's really hard to act like someone your not all the time! It's so much easier to just be our self!
Love it.
Post a Comment