It has been 11 1/2 yrs. since I have been able to say Happy Birthday to my dad. But there is not a year that goes by that I don't think about him when his birthday rolls around. I think about how much I miss his smile and his laughter and his silly made up songs. He was always such a hard worker and busy most of the time so there wasn't always time for fun but when there was and he was happy and laughing it was contagious. I just wish my kids could have known that about him too.
So, Happy Birthday Dad, I'm sure your having a better party up there anyway.
I love you!!!
I love you!!!And yes, that is my Chase. One of the few precious moments they had together. (salty tears...must go)






2 comments:
You are tender to me! I love the picture of Chase and your Dad!
Love the picture Pamela! Oh and thanks for causing the salty tears over here too!
Post a Comment