This is the 3rd year in a row that I will have been able to go and it is such an amazingly spiritual yet incredibly fun experience. I get giddy just thinking about the good times to be had. So farewell to my sweet blog for now I know that I will have so much to talk about when I get home.Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Good Times A Comin'
So excited that today I will be heading off to....
This is the 3rd year in a row that I will have been able to go and it is such an amazingly spiritual yet incredibly fun experience. I get giddy just thinking about the good times to be had. So farewell to my sweet blog for now I know that I will have so much to talk about when I get home.
This is the 3rd year in a row that I will have been able to go and it is such an amazingly spiritual yet incredibly fun experience. I get giddy just thinking about the good times to be had. So farewell to my sweet blog for now I know that I will have so much to talk about when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Have a great week!
Post a Comment