
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
It fits me - I think I am quite matronly :)
Boy, I am having such mixed emotions about this Twilight world I find myself living in. I just finished the partial rough draft of Midnight Sun (Edwards version) on the Internet...posted legally by Stephenie I should add. I am so sad because it was so fabulous like all her other books but unfinished of course because of cruel people in the world. But unfinished leaves you hanging - like waiting for the next book to come out but not knowing if that will ever happen. I can't even bear the thought.
I am trying to think of ways to beg and plead my case of finishing the book to Stephenie personally. Maybe I could find out what area she lives in (were both from AZ it shouldn't be to difficult) and accidentally, on purpose, run into her at the store (not like mow her down with my cart or anything) and start begging there. Or become her best friend on Facebook and give subtle hints( a thousand isn't too many???). Maybe I could go through her cousin who just happened to be in our old ward (family influence has got to help a little bit right?). Anyway, just some thoughts if you have another great suggestion let me know. I am willing to try anything at this point to appease my love for this vampire world that I find myself drawn too. I know I'm not alone here maybe a group effort even. I can't dwell on it - it really makes me loco.
I guess I will just have to wait for the movie to satisfy this crazy obsession I have. I can do that ....what it's only
Not that I'm counting :D






7 comments:
How rude--I tried to go take the quiz and it won't let me--too famous I guess.
Jordyn and her friends claim they are coming to AZ to stalk Stefanie Meyers over spring break--and threaten her to finish the book or else they will finish it for her and it won't be pretty.
I never thought it was fair in school when the teacher would punish the whole class because of one or two knuckleheads. I think the same of Stefanie's decision. I mean, why punish millions of happy readers because of the sin of one dummy?
I am not even going to read Edwards version. I haven't even been on her web-site. It would drive me crazy! Can't wait for the movie! I agree with Nicole's comment up there.
(commenting from UT by the way!)
I am not going to read the half finished Edward's version for this exact reason! I know it is going to be so good - she really needs to finish.
I know the general area where she lives - she is in my brother's stake. He (and my sister-in-law) didn't even know who she was when the whole stake was talking about her moving in! Duh!
I'm in for the drive by - maybe some brownies and a really cute home made card telling her how much we love her.
I agree with the above - I would go nuts and mow her down to finish it...just for me of course :) So when is girls night to see the movie? We could fill up our own theatre !!! Thank goodness the baby takes a bottle too :)
I'm in for the midnight showing if anybody else is. I loved Midnight Sun. Loved it, but now I feel empty. :) She just has to finish it. It's that simple.
I'm a total dork and can't wait for the movie as well. I just started readin Midnight Sun. My sister says be prepared to be pisse when you get to the end, you'll want more.
Ya'll are obsessed! I want to see the movie for fun, but I'm just not that into it! Am I still your friend?
Post a Comment