Our Miss Kiana turned 10!
My little mini me (so people say).
I can't believe how old she is getting and acting. Although she has always been such a great mini mom to her little sister that sometimes I wonder if she doesn't do a better job at it than me so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Her big day was much fun with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum!
Then the fun of opening presents.
Note to self (this girl doesn't need any more clothes stop buying them :)
As well as the birthday cake....oh I mean shake (apparently she takes too much after her daddy)
Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream with crushed Oreos. Double Yum!(she said she wanted to save cake for her official party...this bday may never end)
I do have to admit there are some things to love about her getting older I guess. When I buy something for her like shoes or jewelry I can take some personal interest in the purchase (but of course that will be my little secret). She does her own hair most of the time now and she is getting to be quite the helper in the kitchen. Yeah!
I love Kiana so much and I hope this year will be special for her. We'll have to really live it up cause you only go double digits once.
Happy Birthday Ki Shaye!!!!!







7 comments:
what a cutie!
Tell her happy birthday from me.
Love that pic of her with the shake and candles! What a cute girl. Happy Birthday Kiana! I like the look of you blog too.
Cute pictures! Good times.
10! Wowo!
I love this age!
Justin and I were just reminiscing about all of these kids we had in NURSERY and how they're getting so old! What is happening?! She's as cute now as she was then.
Wow! I can't believe she is 10!!! Happy Birthday from the Varneys.
Post a Comment