What in the world? Where have I been? Is it true that the last post I did was in the middle of October. Oh now that is really pathetic.
I make a promise right now that I am going to do better....but only after Young Women In Excellence on Tuesday.
Between our ward campout, my Mia Maid retreat, album pages, our trunk or treat face painting booth, Fall Festival, Halloween costumes, Halloween, card group cards, Stake leadership meeting, ward visits, canning class, and YWIE preparations I haven't had two seconds to give some blog love. So I am making a promise right now to do better just give me a few more days.
(I know I have some sympathetic readers who have been in YW before so I know you know what I'm talkin' bout - a calling of such joy but incredibly busy-making :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Shessh, you have been busy girl!
Hang on for the ride, it will be hectic until January!! Please don't neglect your blog though! :)
Pam! I haven't even started my cards! I need to get cracking! I know this is definitely the busy season and YW just makes it that much more so! I have been thinking a lot about you and missing your blog posts!
Have you been reading the Uglies etc...?
Good grief..you know I feel your pain...well, in my RS calling anyway. Good luck on the YWIE. You are famous to me with your retreats, albums and card group!
I haven't posted either :) Lets do better on blogging together! Good luck - the crazy is just starting...
Post a Comment