I'm so sorry you were sick. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sure you were able to rest and everybody took over the household chores for you. I know that's what happens over here when I'm sick. (hahahaha) I love your new background! Very Fall-y (?)
I'm sorry but I can't go to lunch with you this week if you're sick. Okay, I guess we can still go but we can't share our drink - or fork this time!!! :D
4 comments:
The tissue box has been my best buddy lately too! Hang in there.
Awww...I'm sorry! It doesn't seem fair that you can get sick when it is still 100 degrees outside!
I'm so sorry you were sick. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sure you were able to rest and everybody took over the household chores for you. I know that's what happens over here when I'm sick. (hahahaha)
I love your new background! Very Fall-y (?)
I'm sorry but I can't go to lunch with you this week if you're sick. Okay, I guess we can still go but we can't share our drink - or fork this time!!! :D
Post a Comment