
15 yrs. and still in love with the man of my dreams. Need I say more!
OK I will.... :)
Last week was full of celebrating for us with Jon's b-day on Monday and our Anniversary on Wednesday. It is always a fun but busy week it seems. This one was no exception. After work we did make it out on a early dinner date since I had YW that night. I know, I know this was one day of mutual I could have just skipped but it was the camp reunion and I was curious about what they would do ...I also know curiocity kills the cat but not this one because...it only lasted an hour so I was home quickly - no worries. Jon knows he is #1 on my list anyway.
I am just so thankful that he has been willing to put up with me this long. And can only hope he can endure it for forever.
And not to sound too in love or anything but I woke up to the sweetest, most romantic, most heart melting love letter ever (was that enough gushy adjectives for you?)....luckily I had one for him as well.

(Sorry pics were taken on my camera phone so quality not so good)
I'm so lucky!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
P.S. If you missed my tagged post about how our wedded bliss started you can read it here.






5 comments:
You are very tender to me with your "Time of my Life" music and your sweet dedication to your hubby--cute pics!
So very tender. Fifteen years is a long time! How can we be so young and have been married so long? The math doesn't add up!
Congratulations to you. You two are so cute!
Happy Anniversary to you two!! Your one year ahead of us. Glad you had a sweet, lovey dovey day. :)
Oh sooo cute! Oh and I love that pic you have as your header of your kiddos! That's my kind of pic. Since none of my kids will ever look and smile at me when I'm taking pics!
Did you mean to say we "made out" on an early dinner date and not "made IT out"? I think ya did! :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment