Monday, December 8, 2008

Woe!

I just got on my google reader and I have 142 unread posts to read. I either have too many blogs that I read (which is true but there are so many good ones) or I have got to get better at checking this thing. It is really going to take me hours to get through all these. Sorry to my friends I will try to read but my comments may be sparse, but seriously that doesn't mean I love you any less :) PROMISE!

Some of us were just talking about this the other day, you know who you are. I'm afraid I will be falling into the blog time take over that we are supposed to avoid because I really want to see what everyone has been up to. I vow now to wait til the kids are asleep though how's that for making myself feel better (pretty lame... but I'm doin' it).

Sorry, just had to share cause I was shocked (eye's bulged a bit).

(2 posts in one day woe! Pretty sure that's not gonna happen again)

No comments: