OK, before I jet off to Youth Conference this weekend I have to get something posted because I promised I would start posting and here it is Friday already.
I just hope it's not too late to post Halloween pics....well at this point if it is too bad so sad I'm doing it anyway.
A Happy Family Torturing Pumpkins :0
mmmm......yummy! :)
Queen diva
Adorable Dorothy
Don't even ask me what Chase is he just threw stuff on for our Trunk or Treat. On Halloween night he was part of a Haunted House and I didn't get his picture because I was too busy wetting myself when I was walking through it (just think scary mask of death).Jon actually won a prize at our Trunk or Treat with this costume. Too bad you can't see the tin foil grill in his mouth. It was quite hilarious!
I went as the witch that got hit by Dorothy's house with the striped socks. I was going for a theme people (ok...truthfully it's the easiest thing to wear).
And this is one of the candy bowls that I can't keep my hands out of. Unfortunately this is just McKenna's bowl. Kiana's was bigger and I still have left overs that didn't get handed out. Yeah it's bad news bulge at my house. As much as I enjoy Halloween I'm glad to move on. Deciding on costumes gives me an ulcer.....or is that the candy????






3 comments:
I want a see a picture of YOU witchy-poo. Have fun at Youth Conference! I will call you on Mon.
Yes, where is the pic of mom?
We didn't even carve pumpkins this year! :( Looks like you guys had fun torturing them!
No it's not too late. I've just posted mine :) So post YOUR pic so we can laugh at the stripy socks Witch of the East! Gotta love the tons of cany bowl..mmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment