Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Late Father's Day Post

I know the moment has passed but with our crazy summer schedule I can't keep up.




I couldn't let it pass though without giving a shout out to the wonderful father of my children and mention just how awesome he is. The kids are so lucky to have Jon as their dad. He loves them so much and always finds time to play and have fun with them. I love that he makes every excuse he can to be with them all the time. It warms my heart to see them laughing together. Even though sometimes I feel like the only parent in this family :)



Our Father's Day was great with good food, family and fun. And a few gifts as well. I wanted to do something special for Jon this year that he wouldn't expect so I ended up making a picture box for his desk. I secretly had the kids get their pictures taken just for the occasion. Jon loved the pictures and the box and now proudly displays it in his workspace. Each side has a close up picture of each child displayed and then this one pictured has the three together.


See the joy!


We love you so much Daddy you're the best!

P.S. Grandpa got a miniature box that turned out cute because he's fabulous too. P.S. I have to give credit where credit is definitely due. My fabulous photographers were my amazing friends Deana and Ryan. Love you guys.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I'm glad you posted your picture - if I get around to blogging about it I will just send everyone to your page to see the great project. I didn't take any pictures on Father's Day for some reason and Alan took his box to work so fast! I love the little one too! I will probably copy you and make one of those as well!

Heather said...

Your cube is SO cute! I like the ribbon around the door pull at the top. I may copy that! I got mine finished around mother's day, did one for my sis. My mom made a cute disneyland cube.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I knew your box would turn out cute! Would you look at those beautiful kids?! Who took those famous shots anyway?

Shannon said...

Yeah Pam you're back! How was camp. I am sure you will post about it! I loved the Host. I couldn't put it down. Thanks for the justification, I feel much better. Hey, Kelly B let me borrow her book and said if anyone wanted to borrow it after me they could. Let me know if you want it! I will be out and about tomorrow, we could meet up if you are out!

One Sassy Mama said...

Cute, cute, cute! I wish I were there to enjoy the DLish days.