Monday, June 9, 2008

Kung Fu Is Most Awesomest

This weekend we took the girls to see Kung Fu Panda. And we highly recommend it for everyone. It's very funny and the moment you hear Jack Blacks voice you can't help but smile. The way he talks and the things he says are so classic Jack.

It's a cute story jammed full of action and adventure as well as the laughs to keep everyone entertained.

We give this 2 thumbs way up! So fork out the big bucks, even for a matinee these days, and check this one out.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I almost took Nicole to see it today because all of the other kids are gone. I should have done it! I LOVE me some Jack Black!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Glad to hear a review, we'll have to put it on our to do list

One Sassy Mama said...

Jeff took the twins to see it - they all loved it! You are famous with your kung fu love song!

Heather said...

I have heard it is really good. We may have to break down and take the fam!! Jack Black is SO funny.