Happy Birthday Chase!
My Chaser became an official teenager this past week and I can hardly believe my once, not too long ago, baby boy is that old. How could 12 years slip by so quickly? I can't even imagine that the next few years won't just fly by as well. Which makes me quite sad. We are so proud of him and all that he has done up til now. He is so fun and gives us much comic relief at our house. He has made his dad the happiest father with his overzealous love of sports. He is a great big brother and that makes me happy as well. He is even quite the cutie pie (bias mother of course) and more than one girl has had her eye on him. Although I say to him "girls still have cooties" ....so far he agrees :) (which for now I am all smiles - but I know this too shall pass).
Even though I am sad to see him grow up there is a good side to this for me. Whenever I mention that I have a 13 yr. old I always get the comment that I don't look old enough to have a child that age. I think this is doing wonders for my ego. I know I don't feel old enough and most times I don't act old enough but none the less I really am old enough. That is if a forever 29 yr. old can have a teenager legitimately??? :)
I love you like crazy ChaseMan!






1 comment:
Happy Bday Chase! You have a fabulous looking 29yr old mom! :)
Post a Comment