I will tell you what we do all day.
We play dress up!!!!!
Ballerina/Fairy style
And if you think that the kids get to have all the fun you haven't been to my house. What mom wouldn't want to be the beautiful Queen!
Oh, there's music and dancing and laughter alright. Even a magical kiss from the nonevil queen who bestows gifts of yummy snack varieties on her Princess/Ballerina/Fairy.


So if you think that we Moms who are lucky enough to be at home with our kids do nothing of importance all day let me remind you that saving the princess from the fire breathing dragon doesn't sound like nothing to me. Infact I am exhausted just thinking about it ...let me sit down (now where did I put those Bon Bon's? :)







3 comments:
What cute princesses!!
I thought all us stay at home moms just sat around all day!!??? I bet McKenna enjoys having special time with you, especially when you do FUN stuff like fighting dragons!
Isn't being a Mom wonderful! I know it has it's moments of #@$$, but it can also be pure BLISS!! And you're a fabulous one!! (I think you left your bon bons at my house... they're probably gone now)
No one can fight those dragons and look beautiful at the same time like the Good Queen and her Fairy princess ballerina :) What a fun time you 2 must have! You are such a great mom.
Post a Comment