It was good times to say the least.

She wanted a friends party(only because her brother and sister gave her the idea - naughty kids - I was trying to put that off another year) so of course her being the youngest and most spoiled that is indeed what she got.
McKenna is all into princess stuff and pink and frilly and I am so all about it because as many of you know my other adorable daughter is so not. I actually didn't mind the idea of pink taking over my house with balloons and streamers everywhere. Thanks boys for the decorations (what I learned ...Chase has a lot of hot air and Jon is a great streamer twister - who knew).
McKenna is all into princess stuff and pink and frilly and I am so all about it because as many of you know my other adorable daughter is so not. I actually didn't mind the idea of pink taking over my house with balloons and streamers everywhere. Thanks boys for the decorations (what I learned ...Chase has a lot of hot air and Jon is a great streamer twister - who knew).
McKee's little friends she had over were so cute and they all had such a great time decorating crowns and playing fun games princess style of course. There was dancing and merriment of all kinds. Lots of giggles and squeals of delight not to mention I didn't have to buy her one toy. (I know that sounds so mean but when we were packing to move into this house I was amazed at the boxes of toys that we had and vowed that I wasn't going to buy anymore toys). So having the girls give her all that kind of stuff was fine with me I have a clean conscience (I can't be held responsible during Christmas though I'm really not that mean).
Here they are enjoying their newly decorated crowns and cupcakes. 

I tell you the trick to keeping little hands busy is by having them make their own stuff at a party. Aren't they adorable!
Like I said "Good Times" (a tad bit glad it's over though).
Now I'm on to dealing with the fact that my youngest is 4. Boo Hoo!!!!!






5 comments:
How FUN!! I miss doing the "girlie" parties. I bet she and her princess friends had a great time!
Happy Birthday McKenna! Your baby is growing up Pam! :)
Your little princess is so adorable. I'm sad that my girls have all out grown the princess stage. Sadly, I was like Ki when I was growing up - I wanted nothing to do with the color pink or anything that was even remotely considered "girly". So, as each of my girls came along I kind of forced the pink on them and they all accepted it!
What a funy party--I wish I had enjoyed Jordyn's princess days more..bcuz Savannah refused such loverlies. I can't believe she is 4! What a cutie.
PS I meant FUN not FUNY or FUNNY. Curse my poor typing skillz.
PPS Love your music updates! You are fancy to me with your fab music.
Who dosen't love a princess party. I know my girls think there is nothing better! Happy Birthday McKenna
Post a Comment