So here they are on Monday giving all their luck away. Can you tell they aren't enjoying it one bit.
And as another bribe for their unselfish act - the promise of cotton candy(sometimes service does have a price).
I think after awhile though they might have actually started enjoying themselves - he looks happy right????
Well, if you haven't heard by now my idea worked because the DiamondBacks won that game.
Not only did they win that night but the next game as well. I can't be certain but I'm pretty sure it might have had something to do with this golden plate luck rub on the way out of the ballpark (Going the extra mile - makes a mother so proud).

Wow is all I can say. I feel so much better with this humble service that we have rendered. I only hope we have inspired others out there to do the same ;) hehehe
P.S. If you want to use our wonderful example in your next RS lesson or talk I totally understand. Some things are just too inspiring not to be shared :)






5 comments:
Go Dbacks!! Glad you decided to bring your good luck charms! Looks like you had a fun time, the game isn't complete w/o the cotton candy!
Jeff is a big dbacks fan--and he has been hating their slump. I will tell him of your servicable family activity--he will be proud. heehee
Tears.... tears... :D
Where the heck are ya? I miss you!
Hey Pam! Don't ask how I found your blog, but I was glad when I did! Your girls are just too cute. Kamryn wants McKenna to come play soon...
Why don't you send them on over to Sun Devil Stadium, Please?! Cute picts.
Post a Comment