Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just Can't Get Enough

Wow, 2 weeks sure goes by fast in the blog world. I feel like I was just updating this but now I see it has been almost 2 weeks. Am I really that out of it? Ok, don't answer that...sadly I already know the answer.

So this is really random but I can't stop thinking about writing my strong feelings for it every time I sneak a handful. So that is what I am going to do. Call me crazy....ok maybe don't do that either.

I have a great love of chocolate (big shocker I know) and I think I have tried all the chocolate in the world with much enjoyment so I'm not sure what this one product has done different to just take me over the chocolate loving edge. And it's not even a new product so I'm even more curious of its effects on me.
There is just something about these guys


and in my case right now these guys

I swear to you every handful I sneak makes my eyes roll back in my head while the pure shock of deliciousness enters my mouth. And I say shock because I am amazed with each bite how much I really am truly loving the taste. And this just after I had the same reaction 5 minutes ago with the last handful. How does that happen? I really should know what it is going to taste like but for some reason I react like I have forgotten. Is there some kind of chemical reaction going on that I should know about? Do I even care? All I know is that I just can't get enough and I love the reaction every single time.

Like I said random....and a bit crazy.



P.S. I am sad to say there was a casualty in the making of this post. Whilst taking my pictures to share I accidentally lifted the wrong end and spilled out the last of my bag of refreshing creme de menthes. It was quite shocking to me when it happened and I almost didn't know what to do besides get ready to weep...but I controlled myself and prayed that the counter wasn't too dirty and swept them all back into the bag (well, I shouldn't say all there were quite a few that didn't make it into the bag...the temptation was just too great if you know what I mean). Am I pathetic now too?

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I love to mix those bad boys in to some brownies!! Good stuff!! I don't think you are pathetic - I think you are my kindred sister!

Varney Family said...

I JUST ate one of those from my late birthday stash! A good friend gives me a box every birthday becauwe they are my absolute FAVORITE and I react the same as you...eyes rolling pure moment of joy :) Welcome to the club!!

Heather said...

I know what to get you for your birthday!! :)

Wendy Hansen said...

Mmmmmm,those are particularly good. I haven't bought them forever for some reason, but I love getting them for dessert when I go to Olive Garden. You really can't go wrong with chocolate & mint together. I love your blog! You are very crafty, and a great card maker too!

Kristy Martin said...

I SO with you on this one! I had never tried the baking chip ones til in Utah at my sister in laws. I grabbed a small handful one day and I'm pretty sure before we left town the whole bag had been emptied, by ME!