We were so lucky to have an after Christmas vacation/reunion with Jon's family. We all met in Vegas and let me tell you "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"....unless of course you are me and want to blog all about it :) hehehe
Mom and Dad Larson rented a house for the whole family to stay in. So from different parts of the western USA 5 families all set out for Vegas. And despite the hour it took us to go 4 miles through the Hoover Dam area - (stinkin' dam tourists :D ...we made it.
Luckily the kids had lot's of movies to watch.
And luckily we only have 3 kids look how packed full we were.
And luckily we only have 3 kids look how packed full we were. OOPS many weeks later....
Now that it has been many weeks since I started writing about this vacation I decided to make things a little easier or I will never get this post actually out of draft mode. So here is my too many pictures to put on individually idea and quick rundown of our events. (Less painful for you and me :)

Starting with first picture going across the top...
1. Phantom of the Opera - phenomenal...even Chase enjoyed.
2. Family photo opp...can't pass up one of those on vaca.
3. Coke Factory... Coke float = heaven
4. Family picture day...what reunion is complete without one of these!
5. M&M Factory... fun for the whole fam.
6. Mama Mia - loved it...even got Jon up dancing...I was so proud.
7. Mckee playing with her cousin, can you believe they are only one month apart??!!
8. Jon getting fresh w/Miss Green. Should I be jealous?
9. New Years Eve on the strip with the girls. On the strip not stripping...gosh :D
10. Chase ready for a fight. Although I can't remember which casino we found this in..hmmm?
11. The boys on the strip New Years Eve in front of the ESPN place...and they wished their was stripping :) heehee
12. The kids on the way home from the trip...couldn't keep their eyes open.
13. The whole gang.
14. Salavating at the chocolate factory...man I wanted more than one sample. The smell in their was incredible.
15. Cousins playing pool...when not in the swimming pool.
16. And last but not least the Bellagio fountain show. I don't care how many times I've seen it I still am in awe.
There were so many details that I missed that were so much fun. We had a great time laughing and playing with the family. Eating at an El cheap-o buffet and zigging in and out of crazy traffic. Making hygiene kits for Kari(Jon's sis.) to take to Iraq. Even the freezing to death and seeing and smelling some things that good Christians shouldn't really experience were all fantastic.
Vegas is always an adventure. Thanks Mom and Dad for the good times.
Whew...I did it!






8 comments:
Great digital page Pamela! Looks like a fab time in Vegas... but you didn't post the pic of you dressed up as a show girl! :D
By the way a 5k and 10k just sounds more impressive than 3 miles and 6 miles!
Fun!! I don't know if my whole family would be speaking if we all stayed in the same house for more than a couple of hours. Vegas sounds fabulous. Can you believe the humongous bridge they're building over the dam?!!!! There is NO WAY I'm ever driving over that. Glad your New Years was great.
I love it! I obviously believe it's never too late to post about something. It's me and Eric's anniversary at the end of March. I think we may be doing a Vegas Adventure. I'm trying to decide on shows. I've seen Mamma Mia and We've seen Phantom at Gammage. I'm thinking either O or Danny Gans. Glad you had fun. We've been a few times and it's never a let down.
It only appears that I am good at keeping it up! I just do 5 posts at once and backdate them! I've been so bad and only get to it once a month is seems....but I have to go back and catch up for memories sake. Yeah, I'm glad no more 7 am runs over to the school either!
Awesome! We are going for our 10 year in June. Any tips? Where did you stay? Looks like fun!
We went in October for our fam reunion too. We didn't see any shows though, I was bummed!!
Looks like you all had a great time.
That was a fantastic blog. . . how did you get your pictures like that? You are very clever and I love reading your blog so keep up the good work.
hey I didn't see you there! We went on New Years Day.
Post a Comment