Monday, August 4, 2008

POWERFUL WOMEN

I got this as an email and loved it so much that it has become
my new motto......

Live your life in such a way
that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says...
'Oh crap, ...she's awake!!!'

3 comments:

Jolene said...

THAT is the reminder that I need Pam! Because for the last few days I think Satan has been saying "oh goodie, she's awake, I wonder what kind of shenanigans we can accomplish today!".

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

LOVE it! I will committ that one to memory for sure.

Varney Family said...

That is the BEST qoute ever!!! I think I'll copy you and have it be my motto as well - I'm w/ Jolene it seems like Satan has been having a party in my life too...NO MORE!!! We have the power - we just need to use it and believe in it!