
His first game was on Thursday and we won - YEAH.
Jon and I couldn't have been any prouder watching him out there with not 1 but the 2 interception passes that he caught. And as one of the fastest boys on his team he is pretty good at pulling those flags too.
I don't know why they call it flag football though because there really is only tackling going on. Just minus the pads and helmets. The best was when Chase caught his first interception and started running right along the sideline where all us spectators were sitting. The other team was chasing him down and trying to get his flags but that wasn't happening so one boy decided to grab him around the waist and tackle, which worked, he went down...but so did his shorts. Yep, we all got a great view of Chase's boxers as he got up. I was laughing with the crowd but some of the other parents were even whistling and cat calling. It was a great moment, of course one not caught on tape or picture for that matter. But it is forever ingrained in all our minds :)
We love to watch him play so we are excited that his season is underway.






5 comments:
That is funny about his shorts, how did he take it? Totally embarassed!! Go Chase!!
Yay for Chase! Devon is starting football practice this coming week. It is so hot for them to be out there running around. You are such a good mom to go and watch. I bet you were glad you were there for this game to see the show!
What is with our boys? Devon is exposed on the Pacific Coast Highway and now Chase on the football field? Next time the two of them are together I am going to ask them if this is how they intend to get girls. hee hee
Woo Hoo way to go Chase! Of course those 'priceless' moments always have to happen when a camera is NOT available - at least you've blogged it to memory :) Super fun!
I can't get over how cute and grown up he is. He was just a little boy in my CTR primary class! We're getting old Pam. Pretty soon they'll all be dating and driving. Ugh, I have to stop.
Holy cow Pam your kids are getting so big, I love Blogger so I can update myself and my family on everyone back in AZ. It is good to see all of you and how you are all doing so well.
Post a Comment