I am so proud of America the Land of the Free the Home of the Brave. We actually got it right. The rocker finally gets his day. I have been waiting many years for this moment.I know David A. was really good and as a fellow saint I should have been on the bandwagon but there is just something in me that loves the rocker dudes. Maybe it's that rough voice or the intense looks throughout the song or even the yell at the end - I'm not sure what it is but I have a great love for it. David Cook seemed to have all three down so naturally this household were devoted Cook fans.
Oh ya, I have schooled my kids in the rock ways. Maybe as a wholesome, spiritual woman I shouldn't be confessing these kinds of things...but also as a wholesome, spiritual woman I can't lie either, right?
So rock on... cause you know I will be.....when Cooks new CD comes out... ya baby!






6 comments:
We love David C. at our house too! I was so thrilled when they said his name. I thought David A. was going to when because of the comments by the judges the night before! We came home from mutual and straight to the TV. I think last night was the best finale ever! ZZ Top... are you kidding me, I loved it!
I used the DVR to record the show. I sat down about 9pm to watch it and it got down to the two Davids standing there watching Ryan open the envelope. Ryan says the 2008 American Idol is... and the recording ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom had told me who one but I didn't get to see the reaction!!! I was so ticked off.
We are excited for D. Cool too!
Oops, type-o I used one instead of WON??!!!
Michael Johns was my one tru Idol love -I'm still crying a tear in my beer..I mean diet coke.. that he got the boot way too early.
As for the two Davids - I liked em both - I'd buy either one of their CD's. I'd also buy a Brooke White CD - as long as she's not allowed to talk on it - heehee.
PS I totally think Simon played the fans by bashing on David Cook on Tuesday night. David Cook sang just as good as Archuletta did. Past history shows, if Simon is mean to ya - the fans vote twice as hard for ya. Turns out - his little plan worked out.
I'm with you! I love David Cook!
Post a Comment